Joseph M. Flanders is a Minnesota family law, estate planning, and probate lawyer. He is also the author of this blog.
- Practice Areas:
- Family Law; Estate Planning, Estate Administration
- Undergraduate Education:
- University of Iowa, B.A., English.
- Law School:
- University of North Dakota School of Law, J.D., with distinction.
- State of Indiana (inactive);
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana;
- State of North Dakota (unlicensed).
- Indiana State Bar Association;
- National Scholars Honors Society;
- North Dakota Law Review;
- Scribes, American Society of Legal Writers.
- Transboundary Water Disputes on an International and State Platform: A Controversial Resolution to the Devils Lake Dilemma, 82 North Dakota Law Review 997 (2004).
- Academic Student Dismissals at Public Institutions of Higher Education: When Is Academic Deference Not an Issue?, Notre Dame Journal of College, University Law, 34 J.C.U.L. 21. (2007)
- Landlord Tenant Law Update, Continuing Legal Education (CLE), Sterling Education Services.
Contact Joseph M. Flanders today. He is a nice guy and a good lawyer who cares about people. He also offers free consultations to all potential clients. Call (612) 360-4721.