Dakota County Divorce Records

Links for Dakota County Divorce Records


  • Dakota County Marriage Certificates
  • First Judicial District Family Court
  • Dakota County Administrative Center, Hastings
  • Dakota County, Western Service Center
  • Dakota County, Northern Service Center

{ 1 comment… read it below or add one }

gwen mccutchan July 6, 2014 at 5:46 pm

I need help filing Contempt of Court on a Business the Payor (my ex husband) works for who is not honoring the Court Ordered Child Support request for Withholding. Also he claims he is married with step kids; but as far as I know he is divorced from the owner of said company and has not re-married or legally adopted her children,

Gwen McCutchan


Leave a Comment